Wind turbine manufactures underlie the obligation of unit certification if their products are connected to medium, high and extra-high voltage grid in reference to the specifications of SDLWindV, BDEW MSR 2008 and TC 2007.
Unit certifications of different wind turbine types provide the basis for system certification. M.O.E., as an accredited certification body with long experiences, has the professional competence to verify your power generating unit according to the guidelines:
- TC 2007
- BDEW MSR 2008
- FGW TG8
- VDE-AR-N 4105
- Different European grid codes (e.g. England, Spain, Turkey and Romania)
In addition, it is possible to check your conceptual design on general guideline conformity (Pre-Cert-Study) in order to ensure the Unit Certificate.
With expertise in unit and system certification, we support you at any point of the certification process in finding the right test institution and issuing test plans for your individual project. In order to ensure a high quality of the Unit Certificate, all our experts have experiences in system certification as well.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Many years of experience in unit, component and system certification of wind turbines
- Proven experts in the field of simulation and validation with DIgSILENT Power Factory and Matlab / Simulink (incl. SimPowerSystems and PLECS)
- Overview of the entire certification process
- Involvement and chairing in further development of FGW (TG3, TG4 and TG8)
- Individual support through personal contacts
For further questions please get in touch with our unit certification Team here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You will find applicable certification requirements within the framework of unit certification here.