We offer component certification for all installed components in wind parks, e.g. power regulation modules or protection relays. Component Certificates facilitate the acceptance of your product among system certification bodies and grid operators. Moreover it supports and accelerates the process of unit certification, if the guideline conformity of the components has already been proven.
Currently there is no prescribed approach for the certification process of system controller / PGS controller. Therefore, we play an active part in the working team of component certification of the FGW and have decisively contributed the process, so that the manufacture declaration can be replaced within near future. The certification process is generally similar to the unit certification though will not replace it.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Many years of experience in unit, component and system certification of wind turbines
- Proven experts in the field of simulation and validation with DIgSILENT Power Factory and Matlab /Simulink (incl. SimPowerSystems und PLECS)
- Involvement and chairing in further development of FGW (TG3, TG4 and TG8)
- Overview of the entire certification process
- Individual support through personal contacts
For any question, further information or offering please contact our Wind energy Team here. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
You will find applicable certification requirements within the framework of component certification here.