Wind turbines in Germany connected to medium, high and extra-high voltage grid have to be certified according to SDLWindV, BDEW MSR 2008 and TC 2007.
Since April 2011, power generating systems have to fulfil these requirements before being connected to the grid. We verify if wind turbines meet the required specifications for grid connection and compensation and then provide the system certificate of the wind park project.
The general process of our system certification process is presented in the graphic below:
Your advantages at a glance:
- Many years of experience in grid connection of wind turbines
- Know-how about prevalent wind turbine manufacturers
- Knowledge in use of different simulation software (e.g. DIgSILENT Power Factory, MatLab)
- Experiences of installations with different generating units (wind, solar, gas engines) at one grid connection point
- Overview of the entire certification process
- Involvement and chairing in further development of FGW (TG3, TG4 and TG8)
- Individual support through personal contacts
We would be pleased to make an offer for the System certification of your wind project in accordance with latest requirements. Please get in touch with us here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
You will find further applicable regulations concerning the system certification here.