Besides our day-to-day business, we are always dedicated to reviewing and improving the standardisation of the electrical requirements. Due to this commitment we ensure a high quality of the energy transition in Germany, Europe and throughout the world.
We have been involved in the following international committees:
- IEC/TC 85/WG 20 „Power Quality Monitoring Devices in Power Supply Systems“
- IEC 61000-4-15 Part 4: Testing and measurement techniques – Section 15: Flicker meter – Functional and design specifications
- IEC 61400-21 2ed. Power Quality Measurement and assessment of power quality characteristics of grid connected wind turbines
- MEASENT Power Quality Measurement Procedure Version 3rd of November 2006
- MEASENT Power Performance Measurement Procedure Version 4th of November 2006
- IEC 61400-12-1 Ed. 1 Measurement and assessment of power quality characteristics of grid connected wind turbines
- IEC 61400-12-2 “IEC 61400-12-2 Ed. 1: Wind turbines – Part 12-2: Power performance of electricity producing wind turbines based on nacelle anemometry”
- IEC 61400-12-3 “IEC 61400-12-3 Ed. 1: Wind turbines – Part 12-3: Wind farm power performance testing”
Moreover, we participate in several national committees in cooperation with the FGW (Association for the Promotion of Wind Energy and other Renewable Energies) and the BDEW (German Association of Energy and Water Industries). If you’re looking for further committee activities, please consider the German version of our homepage.